Thursday, November 1, 2012

happy dia de los muertos

Ah yes, the veil between the two realms is the thinnest tonight! Remember the dead with Joy. Celebrate their lives. Have a laugh and a smile. They are here with us tonight.

Our ancestry can be traced back through our cells. Our ancestors are part of us. We carry them with us and can learn from them, be inspired by them, find strength in them and heal them as we heal the more challenging parts we inherited.

I am a pioneer, consciously choosing to live differently, and still I find myself doing what my parents did. The difference is that I have the tool of awareness. As I make space in my brain with my consciousness, I can pause before I react in an old way and instead find a new way, a new world. I miss the mark a million times, but a thousand failures leads to success. Slowly, things do change, I promise. Life dances on. Take what you like and leave the rest. Go be better than that before you. Be the change. Change your brain. Joy to the world. Peace on earth. I need to write this to remind myself. God Bless the East Coast. I miss you. Love on……


No comments:

Post a Comment