Wednesday, April 10, 2013

today


Today everyone looked beautiful and I had no judgment, only love in my heart. I was so happy to be alive and know the people I know and go to the places I go and have the things I have. I had such gratitude for all of it. I was able to have so much empathy for my daugter, I was ale to hear her needs and support her feelings and trust her instincts and love her fully without any of my issues getting in the way. I was able to be a mom and be human and just show up in love. How nice.

I heard all kinds of stories about misfortune and some redemption. I understood that life happens to us all. We get pain and we get joy. Some people get bigger portions, but we all get the opportunity to deal with what is in front of us responsibly. To try to be as kind a s possible even when we are struggling. We all get to ask for help. WE all get to start the day over, to start new from today, to move past our past, to grow, to make good choices.
In my daughter’s school they say that it is all a teachable moment. For us adults, it is all a learnable moment.

This is your life right now and the way you spend your time is the way you live your life. The way you spend your money is the way yu live your life. The way you do one thing is the way you do everything. Try to be kind to yourself and others. At the end of the day try to bring it back to love. I write this to remind myself. I am so lucky.

blogger does not let me post songs anymore...but if you feel like hearing althea and donna sing uptown top ranking, check out
http://youtu.be/OMrNDnU6PPk

No comments:

Post a Comment