Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wow universe.


So I was a juvenile delinquent with little remorse into my late twenties. I had grown up on my own and was robbed of many things very early in life. I had no sense of right and wrong, I just hustled to take care of myself, bah blah blah.
And then I got awareness. I started from scratch and built a solid foundation where the rubble of my existence had been. I stepped towards the universe and it came rushing back at me full on and taught me everything I needed to know., parented me like a great parent. Gave me clear and simple lessons that have made me who I am.

This week my family was in town and I was a bit off kilter and I stole somone’s parking space. I was looking and waiting for 20 minutes and I had a hungry 3 year old in the car and we needed to get to the restaurant and there were no spots anywhere. And then I saw a spot and I made a u-turn and just as I approached “my spot” I saw someone else already had their blinker on, 2 cars up from the spot, they were going to back up a bit to grab the spot, but I got there first and I pulled in. However that might read, it was their spot. I saw the blinker, they had marked the territory. It was theirs. But I wanted it, I had seen it first, but could not get to it in time.
And I ignored what was in front of me and pulled into the spot before they could back in, I fronted in. and man did they get furious screaming and raving next to me. I just shrugged my shoulder and feel justified, because I had a toddler and I needed it. Me and my niece laughed pretty hard about it. it was fun. ah, crime ecstasy, i miss you. But I knew it was fucked up. 

And then a mere 3 days later I pulled into the parking lot I park in for over 8 years and  someone behind me honked . I looked to see what was wrong and they furiously pulled next to me and then drove past me and sat in front of me. I wasn’t bothered by their pulling in front of me because I figured the attendant would send then back around. Then a spot opened up and they took it and the parking attendant let them. I got out of my car and I yelled at both of them. What the f was that??!!!  I yelled at them both for a while but deep inside I knew that it was really hysterical. Pure and clean. Even Steven. Yes, universe, I get it.
Thank you of reminding me. Do the right thing. There is no such thing as being cheated. It is impossible. Trust. All transformation is possible.
----------------------
not sure why you tube doesn't let me post songs anymore but if you are in the mood, so check out frankie lymon's "i'm not a juvenile delinquent" ancient history...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2HF5uHtNE

No comments:

Post a Comment