Saturday, January 31, 2015

I love naked women

Ah sensational headlines. But I do. I should say I love naked old women. I love the ymca and the tenth street baths because I can walk around the lockers and the baths naked and I get to see all of the colors and shapes of normal naked bodies of all ages, but primarily older.  There is something so healthy about seeing humans, regular people comfortable in their skin. At the gym I see ladies in their 60s and 70s and 80s everyday and we say hi and chat about little things and dry off and get dressed. I am not interested in external perfection, but in internal beauty and the various vessels that house such souls. I need a healthy counter balance to the barrage of airbrushed images a person sees on a daily basis without even looking for them. I guess that is why I love Lena Dunham, She serves up a naked alternative, she is a walking counter culture. God bless human women, keeping it real. I love women.

http://youtu.be/W77Kwh6f0TE

No comments:

Post a Comment