Sunday, March 22, 2015

simple



I have been noticing lately how good my life has gotten, how happy I am, how much love I have in my life, how many great dear friends I have, how comfortable I am in my skin, how comfortable I am earning, how comfortable I am in my marriage, with my family, how comfortable I am in my life.

There is daily work to be done on myself, I am way far from perfect. I struggle sometimes to be able to let all the good in and I struggle to stay present and available. I practice yoga and meditation and get support because I need help, I need a practice, but the bigger picture has so dramatically changed over time and I am not in the habit of chasing or feeling needy. I write that with s much gratitude. Thank you thank you thank you. 

My husband and I had dinner with friends last night to celebrate his birthday and it was such a great group of people and I got to sit with everyone and just enjoy myself and it was so effortless. Is that just because I am getting old, or is that what consciously creating the life I want looks like? I feel held as I write this.

I never write to brag, only to express surprise at what I find and/or gratitude for what is. There are days when I am having a rough time with my powerhouse children and I am on the floor, on the phone crying over how I may not be cut out for this, how hard it is.  I can get wrecked by challenges, but I recover and mend again and again.  I am happy to know that I can do this. I am doing this.

They say that rockets veer fro their course 90% of the time, but they keep correcting. The course is there to guide. Keep coming back to it. We will always veer, but if you have a course to keep coming back to, you will get to your destination.

I am starting to accept this rollercoaster ride called life. Today I LOVE it, Wheeeee!

https://youtu.be/t4J9vDrA0Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment