Sunday, May 24, 2015

Appreciate just how good you have it, dollfaces out there!


No desire to write. I was under the weather all day. On the verge of the stomach virus my son had for 2 days. My husband and I had the luxury of getting a sitter this morning and sleeping in till noon. A rare moment in rock history. The drag was that I woke achy and with some feeling of maybe getting the bug. The beauty is that my husband was around and I could sleep in, as it would be ridiculously impossible to be sick on a day when I needed to be the mommy all day. Life is like that, bodies are like that, people are like that, they know when there is an opening. Of course it was the only day I could be sick and thus I was. I did not plan it, think about it, make it happen, it just did. So I ate gentle and was determined all day to beat this bug. The worse thing in the world I can imagine is throwing up. Oh, the horror. The blessing is that feeling not myself gives me such gratitude for my healthy body that I have almost all of the time. Thank you thank you thank you. Appreciate just how good you have it, dollfaces out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment