Friday, May 29, 2015

more underwear


I write everyday to connect with people, to be in a productive meditative state and to have a creative outlet. But more importantly I write to be of service and help anyone who might benefit from these words and experiences. By telling my stories I hope to help someone feel less alone in the world. Feeling alone is prison. Know that others share your experience is the gateway to healing and self empathy and freedom.

So if you read this post http://hollyramoswrites.blogspot.com/2015/05/nothing-is-shocking.html you can imagine how thrilled I was to see my neighbor’s underwear lying on the steps outside her back door. I felt so less alone in the world, so less of a spaz. I am not the only person who opens their front door to find their underwear lying in the bright desert sun, not the only one who drops their underwear in the street after the gym or before doing the wash or whenever the hell. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment