Saturday, June 6, 2015

I really really really want the person who slung the arrow to heal the wound.


I really really really want the person who slung the arrow to heal the wound.

Yep. That is what I demand and it ain’t never gonna happen. That is my core wound in a nutshell. I want the person who flung the arrow to heal the wound. I want the mentally ill to get sane and clear and say they are sorry and mean it and never do it again. I want the sex abuser to change repent beg forgiveness and ask me what I need to mend. I want the people who could not love or protect me to love and protect me and fucking mean it man.

I cannot believe I am here again. I thought this was all behind me. I worked through this stuff long and hard. I stopped going to those people for anything. I stopped waiting. I fixed it all myself. I stopped chasing unavailable guys. I have only great people in my life. I am happy and free.

And then I get hormonal and my daughter does something that a five year old might and I take it so personal and want her to be an adult and fix it. FIX IT!!!! And then I go insane. And then I grow up and remember. This stuff runs so fucking deep. URG!

now for something completely different, clean the palate...

No comments:

Post a Comment