Friday, July 10, 2015

getting remarried tomorrow, just need more time...


The Dalai Lama says, “When we resist indulging in a self-centered view of the world, we can replace it with a worldview that takes every living being into account.”  Far from the ideal, I still strive.

I am getting remarried tomorrow so the writing will suffer. I have no idea how I will pull it off, as there is so much to do and no time to do it. but I will allow for miracles and tell you more tomorrow.

BTW, The Farm, a documentary about Angola prison is now on netflix. A fav of mine, it was not on dvd and is finally seeable. It is really brilliant. I love seeing the transformation of a few of these guys, it is real, palpable, shining and moving. I believe that all transformation is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment