Sunday, August 2, 2015

the milkman of human kindess


Oh man there are parts of being human that I don’t like. Self acceptance and limitations are so difficult for me sometimes. It is so hard to go easy and accept and love all of me and my humanness. I want to do everything right, right now. It is just hard and painful at moments to not be where you want to be. There is no other choice, I know, and we all have to do it, but I don’t always like it.

But I love some of the other parts. I love feeling, and loving, and experiencing, and trying. I love succeeding in my spiritual pursuits. I have a hard time with failing at them, or not succeeding yet. I know that that is part of the journey, but it still bugs me. Progress not perfection is hard for a perfectionist. I never knew I was one. I never knew I had unhuman expectations of myself. It is humbling to find out and there is beauty there, but it is bumpy and painful too. Crazy fucking life.

crazy fucking post. peace out, my little chickadees...

No comments:

Post a Comment