Saturday, October 31, 2015

70: CHANGE YOUR MIND


so I believe in saying affirmations as a means to change your thinking patterns. It is like believing in magic in same ways but there is reason behind it too.

There are a bunch of sayings that say something to the effect of; thoughts become beliefs, beliefs become words, words become actions, actions become habits, habits become character or destiny or who you are. Put another way, what you think is  what you say, what you say is what you do , what you do is who you are. Forgive my lame paraphrasing, my internet is down and by the time I fix it and post this I am way past researching. Google it yourself for accuracy. Anyway, you get the point. Poppy slogans that speak volumes. My life really did improve when I got conscious about my random thoughts and beliefs and consciously started looking at the words that came out of my mouth.

A N Y W A Y, I say this silly affirmation all the time. “I win, I win often, I win big.” I got it from Chellie Campbell, so check her out if it interests you. It is silly but fun and easy so why not say it all the time. Here is a list of things I won in the past 12 months, which totaled around $2000

two ipads: one from a contest at work, one from a drawing ay school that I did not even know I was in.
a $50 amex gift card: Christmas party raffle
one night hotel stay at the hilton: contest at work
a free in office teeth whitening: drawing at a fair

(my husband won a bunch of cools things this year too, including an academy award, a BAFTA and an Indie Spirit award)

the 2 work contests were competitive, and the other 3 were random as hell. Anyway, I was going to an event that has a raffle included in the entry and a friend said, “of course you will win, because you always do” and my thought was- there is enough to go around- Let me share my secret, so I write this because I wanted to share it with you if you are interested. Think like a winner and win free stuff. It is so fun.

CHANGE YOUR MIND


No comments:

Post a Comment