Tuesday, October 13, 2015

87: i'll take you there


There is a great blue heron and a white heron living in the water across the street from my house. I see them everyday. They are like a miracle, visitors who grace my day and make my heart skip. Special creatures in my line of vision, serving to remind me of all the good things on this earth. Me and my daughter take walks over to look at them in their habitat, feet in the cool water, long necks curving, beaks pointing like a whether vane. Mmmmmm, mmmmmm. Lucky, happy me.

Today was brutally hard emotionally and physically. Some days all the psychic dust gets kicked up and gets in your eyes and nose and mouth and chokes you and blinds you. So hard to get out from under the big fat fucking feelings of fear and anger. But then I get to see my herons and I feel a little better . A little better is enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment