Wednesday, November 18, 2015

51: go with the flow, don't sweat the small stuff


I lost my wedding ring last week. It was a new one that I wore day and night, slept and bathed in. it was so comfortable I never took it off and it was so comfortable I did not even notice when it slipped off, I think it was when I was in the ocean. My wedding ring started as a pink plastic template ring, then was an astronomically luxurious chunky diamond covered ring from India via barney’s that could not get wet. And even though I am much like a precious Indian princes that is dainty and delicate and careful to never wet her hands, I could not handle the pressure and returned it, only to find a similar ring on the black market, alas, I am so lucky. I wear my water-free ring on special occasions but I recently wanted a ring to wear daily and got it. it came and went. Luckily, I am not a suspicious person about this stuff. I am married to an amazing man and losing my ring has nothing to do with that. I will get another and another if need be. And I will keep you posted on further developments. After all, …”love is a ring, the telephone”.

remember to honor who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment