Monday, November 16, 2015

53: i have no idea

I really have no idea what to say today. After sitting here for quite a spell, blank, the story that comes to mind makes no sense as to why it came up, but here it is.

When I was doing fertility treatment, I was at the doctor's a lot. My Doctor was a beautiful and always put together woman who wore great Manolo Blahnik heels with her doctor coat. The office was in a skyscraper in downtown Los Angeles.

One day I was leaving my appointment, chatting with the doctor as  I got up from the chair in her office. I was facing the doctor and facing the window behind her that over looked downtown Los Angeles. Suddenly the scene outside the window swung by like a camera panning across a vista. The whole word was moving. The steady view out of a window was not steady at all but moving and moving fast. My brain went through a rolodex to figure out what was going on...??... movie?...movie???...E A R T H Q U A K E !

I made the doctor get under the desk with me, because that is what you are supposed to do during an earthquake. She did not want to. She stayed till the sweeping stopped and then  got out of the office fast. I stayed a little longer to make sure it had stopped. The building was on rollers, so even though it was a minor quake, we swayed a great deal.

Anyway, it was pretty scary. I had to walk down the 20 flights or so and I worried that another quake might hit while I was in the staircase, but everything was fine Then when ever I went back to the office the staffed kidded me for going under the desk and making Dr. Blahnik follow.

I might have to visit this story again tomorrow. not sure why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H71VEV1c_XE

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about half an hour i really like it.
    Guide To Mastering Your Emotions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable site, where did u come up with the information in this posting? I am pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what new content pieces u have.
    wellness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative site, i must bookmark it, keep posting interesting articles...
    heathy care

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your work and very amazing and important information about the health and body care which have share in this blog.
    phlebotomist

    ReplyDelete