Wednesday, November 11, 2015

58: it is all there waiting for you



One time this hip cool record label offered to put out my bands full length record lp. It motivated me to record. They changed their mind, but it did not change what the inspirtion had done. We were disappointed for a quick spell and then life got great elsewhere.

Then one time this guy offered to make a life with me, or that was my interpertation. His notion inspired me to think in those terms and it made me ready for the life I am living, a life I did not yet know I wanted. Later he changed his mind, but it did not change what the inspiration had done. I was disappointed for a while and then life got great elsewhere. 

See were this is going. It has already arrived. Never sweat the rejection, it is normal, part of the struggle. You are so very loved. it is all there waiting for you. I promise


No comments:

Post a Comment