Monday, November 2, 2015

Gambling and losing.



So I took a gamble on a long shot. The pay off was going to be good. Not financially, but in terms of ease in my life. And it did not pan out and now I have to pay. The price is a bit steep. I knew better but I did it anyway because I wanted the ease and instead I created a great deal of dis-ease and financial expense. Hmmmm.

I am using the experience to learn from. It is a big fat learning experience around something I have had to learn over and over again. I am very excited to use the opportunity to watch my behavior patterns, and not freak out, stay calm and handle stress and learn a lesson while not getting what I want and in fact getting what I do not want. Urg. This is hard, but it is all going to be ok. It always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment