Thursday, November 12, 2015

let freedom ring


sometimes I cannot write what is happening. I feel very frustrated when I cannot express my truth because I need to protect someone’s privacy. Growing up I was taught and made to protect people by not telling the truth, so as an adult, I love shouting the truth from the mountain tops, let freedom ring. I do it face to face but sometimes I can’t make it public, for great reasons, not for oppressive reasons. Still, it rings a similar bell, it feels similar somewhere and it makes me itchy. But alas, similar is different from the same. I remain silent today for really different great reasons. I will just leave you with this…

let freedom ring, tell someone.
love, love, love, love, love love, love.

way too tired to be typing....xh

No comments:

Post a Comment