Monday, November 23, 2015

46: THE ONLY TIME I FEEL ALRIGHT IS BY YOUR SIDE




why do I relate to so many kinks songs as a mom with young kids?

“I’m so tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you” when you have a 2 year old who wants to do everything by themselves and takes forever. Also the wait for the baby to come is quite hard, “ but you keepa me waiting…”

“ I want to be with you all of the time, all day and all of the night, the only time i feel alright is by your side!” there is that period where you never get a second to yourself, where all they want is to hang on you, be held by you, come n the bed with you, which is sweet but exhausting. And sometimes the tables are turned and you want to be with them all of the time, just because.

“Girl, you really got me now, you got me so I don’t know what I’m doing, oh yeah,You really got me now, you got me so I can’t sleep at night, you really got me.” those young years where your brain does not work and get NO sleep.

“where have all the good times gone”  the going out social life is over, replaced my domestic life, which is great but a big change.

I am not complaining, just saying…..

Lastly my little one has a four letter name with a couple of letters that are the same as LOLA, which makes it fun to sing, substituting her name, which works perfectly. L – O – L – A!

“set me free little girl. All I want you to do is set me free little girl”

listen to music, it is amazing. appreciate what you got, where you are at now, be here now, my friends because things change so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment