Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Love forever


I am constantly blown away by love. People showing up for one another, people showing up for me, people persevering and thriving in the face of adversity and pain, people changing each other’s lives unknowingly, leading by example, giving freely, fighting the good fight, doing the right thing, generously being of service, doing it all anonymously.

I am honored to be part of the human race, so lucky to be alive, so grateful for my capacity to feel and being given the grace to feel all of my feelings.

I am sending love out to everyone tonight. Thank you thank you thank you all for everything, the good the bad and the ugly. We are here now and it is the best, it is everything, and it is all we will ever have.  HAVE IT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment