Thursday, January 21, 2016

they saw a larger than life giant photo of me in a store window


one time my boyfriend’s band was on tour in japan and the band had a day off and went out sightseeing. My boyfriend stayed back at the hotel to get some sleep. When the rest of the guys came back they told him about how they saw a larger than life giant photo of me in a store window. No one had camera phones back then so there are no photos. I remembered having Terry Richardson shoot some photos of me in clothes by a Japanese designer. It was a silly non paying thing, shot in my apartment. I met the designer but forget her name. I have no idea what the photo looked like. I hope it was good. I will probably never know.

There are so very many things we will never even know about. A mere few are revealed to us in this lifetime. And then there are the millions of ridiculous coincidences that let us know just a little….

I had a hard week. I am not sure I can write about it. maybe tomorrow. xxh

gee i loved this song as a young teen..

No comments:

Post a Comment