Thursday, January 7, 2016

viva la vida




so today I stepped in dog poop. Yesterday I walked around for I do not know how long with my fly opened. I was wearing tight pants, so the fly was really open. The world ever reminds me to have a sense of humor, because I can easily forget. Anyway, things are great.

So much love pouring at me from every direction today. I had a choir of children sign me happy birthday and I felt like a little kid. It was so sweet. A dear friend brought me a cake, unbearably thoughtful!! Thank you. My little ones gave me so much fun and love and everyone made me feel shiny and special. I got to play with my band and sing and collaborate and I am just blessed, living the dream. Sorry to gush, but what else can I do?

(not that I am going to any time soon, but..) If I die please know I died happy. I lived the fullest most wonderful life that just gets better every day.
Can’t wait to see what happens next….

Living the dream… xxh

No comments:

Post a Comment