Wednesday, March 16, 2016

dragsville


Ugh! Today was worse than yesterday. My capacity to handle stuff is at about 25% and my kids activation level is at about 400%. Not a pretty sight. I did my best today but really need a reprieve. The miracle is that monday, tuesday, and wednesday I have had help sent my way. I actually tried to arrange help for today and it fell through and I still got help. I am being sooo taken care of but that does not make it easy.

Life is amazing and some days it is so hard it is almost unbearable. The only thing I know is to keep going through it, there is no form of avoiding that works in my life. It will change. It always does. I have an incredible life. I can’t wait to get back to normal. That’s all I got.

well, here is another great song opportunity..


No comments:

Post a Comment