Tuesday, March 8, 2016

He is so cool


Can I just say that I have the best husband. (if you know him you don't need to read any further, you already know...). He is so cool. He takes risks for me and stretches outside his comfort zone for me. That is what I want in a partner. I mean, first and foremost, we are equals in the relationship, it could be no other way. He is so solid and loyal and always has my best interest in mind. He is kind and warm and loving and hot. All of those things I do not take for granted, but I do expect them from anyone who I would consider sharing my life with. I am eternally thrilled and grateful to have found him. But what takes him over the top for me is that he will go to a mind altering breath workshop with me, he will eat raw vegan food with me, he will spend time and money at the box office to support some minority (woman, person of color, lgbt, etc) filmmaker who’s film we know nothing about, but who I really want to support, he will drive to the desert for a sound bath with me. And so many other things I cannot even say. He will do things that he would never ever do otherwise just because I am doing it. He doesn’t sit it out. He goes there. What a man.

great excuse to post this song "Make me do the James Brown
Every time I get on my feet"

No comments:

Post a Comment